Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Making the most out of Work"

A lot of people complain about their jobs, sometimes it could be you or sometimes it could be the environment that you’re in. Not everyone is going to get along with their boss or their co-workers but you have show that you have potential in whatever situation that you are faced with.

A lot of jobs that we get offer us good work experiences that could take us far in life. It seems only about a money situation when you’re first starting out your job. But after the training and hard work that you have put in, you realize you have developed some useful knowledge that you didn’t know about before.

Do you feel challenged with the jobsites that you received? Why or why not? If not, what could you do to change it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I do feel challenge at my job. I feels though that there is a lot of things that i can do and learn at my job. With all of the new technology and things thats around me. I feels though that when i finish this job that there will not be anything else I can learn about technology. With all of the technology and knowledge i am getting right now. So i take the most out of my job so i can have more knowledge about technology then most people.